Chlorination Equipment Hire (Water Mains Disinfection / Dechlorination)
CL2 have been working within the Water Industry since 1991 supplying mobile and portable equipment and training for Mains Chlorination, Temporary and Emergency Chlorine boosting requirements within networks. Since 2004 we have manufactured and supplied a comprehensive range of mobile and portable mains chlorination hire equipment for the water industry. We work with both the Utility Companies and their Alliance partners to ensure all their potable water mains commissioning projects are comprehensively catered for including specialist equipment, training and technical onsite support.
To ensure the quality of potable water is not compromised in any way all component parts within the CL2 Chlorination equipment range are obtained from established suppliers to the water industry. The design & construction of each assembly ensures a safe, robust and reliable product that is reviewed regularly to accommodate both industry and individual client requirements.
As a smaller company, CL2 also have the advantage of responding more readily to our clients requirements, and consistently deliver cost effective results.
LS104 Flow Proportional Unit (Trolley)
LS100TX Flow Proportional Unit (Trailer)
LS-HB43 Direct Injection Unit (Suitcase)
Hire Packages for the above equipment includes:
- 2 off – Sealed Power packs for Portable Equipment per unit supplied.
- 1 off – Intelligent Battery charging system per unit supplied.
- SUITCASE HB43 – 8hrs minimum dosing capacity per battery pack full charge.
- TROLLEY LS104 – 12hrs minimum dosing capacity per battery pack full charge.
- TRAILER LS100TX – 48hrs minimum dosing capacity per battery pack full charge.
- Valve Keys
- Hydrant Adapters
- Sample Taps
- ‘Chloros’ Chemical Containers
- Chlorine Spray Bottles
- Flow Meters
- Chemical Spill Kits & Trays
- Chlorine Test Kits – Digital
- Chlorine Test Kits – Colour Comparator
- DPD Low Range and Potassium Iodide – High Range reagents for the above Test Kits
- Other Test Kits for:
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Sodium Hypochlorite (Liquid)
- Sodium Thiosulphate (Dechlorination Crystals)
- Sodium Metabisulphite (Dechlorination Liquid)
- Instachlor Tablets
Pressure Testing Equipment Hire
CL2 work closely with Ant Hire (www.pressure-testing.com) to provide a comprehensive range of products and services that meet with the full requirements of Water Companies and the Contractors they employ for the repair and refurbishment of water mains both within the UK and Internationally. We welcome the opportunity to meet and discuss our customers’ requirements and regularly consult with them to ensure that Customer needs and technological developments are fully accommodated.
In the event of equipment Damage, Loss or Breakdown
- 24hr Technical Support Service
- 24hr Replacement / Exchange service for CL2 Chlorination Equipment. The carriage will be covered by CL2 Systems Ltd if replacement is required due to a manufacturers fault. Next Day and Same Day Delivery Service available on request.
- 24hr Replacement / Exchange service for Battery Packs – Next Day and Same Day Delivery Service available on request.
- Annual Service and Calibration is fully supported by CL2 Systems Ltd throughout the hire period.
- Replacement of parts including associated costs, labour charge and carriage that may be required due to a manufacturers fault or reasonable wear and tare is fully covered by CL2 Systems Ltd throughout the hire period. All component parts are warranted throughout the entire hire period.
- All repairs and associated carriage costs due to any damage incurred to the hired equipment while on hire is the responsibility of the company hiring the equipment from CL2 Systems Ltd.
We have received very good feedback from many clients over the years, for both the standard of equipment that we supply and equally for the level of service, in particular the high level of support included within our CL2 hire service. We maintain a very high level of commitment to all our clients, and the CL2 hire support allows us to work more consistently within those relationships to assist clients further, and ultimately help maintain work in progress.